Is your business on Facebook? If not, you might want to take some time and consider the advantages of marketing your business through the social media giant.
Most business owners we encounter aren’t fully aware of the possibilities that Facebook offers in terms of social marketing. Take, for example, some of the following:
Facebook Contests and Voting Application for Interaction
If people love your product or service, your chances are good that they’re willing to enter a contest or cast their vote to win it. Some benefits of Facebook contests and voting applications:
- When people vote, their interaction with you may be visible on their wall to their friends: “I just entered to win a free sample from Brand X Products.”
- Both are easy to set up, and it’s possible to always have some kind of promotion on Facebook to keep followers engaged.
Integrate Facebook ‘Share’ Links With Your Blog or Website
Not everybody who knows about your business will connect with you on Facebook – even if they use Facebook a lot. Adding ‘share’ links to your website and blog allows visitors to share your content with their friends and followers. Why this is important:
- One click can have your content shared instantly with hundreds (even thousands) of people.
- Facebook sharing allows you to get longer content ‘teased’ to Facebook audiences, since Facebook typically isn’t a good match for long content.
Connect With Your Customers on Facebook
In case you didn’t know, social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is about connecting. Simply pumping out promotional and informational content through Facebook won’t give you the results you want. By ‘connect,’ we mean:
- Thanking someone who says nice things about you or your business
- Addressing a complaint and offering assistance to resolve it privately (via phone call or email to keep the conversation off your public Facebook space)
- Making a personal comment on a personal post that has nothing to do with your business or industry
At Cat on the Couch Productions, we can help you brand and integrate social marketing for Facebook that engages your customers and other audiences and gets them interested in what you’re selling – starting with the branding of your Facebook page. Contact us today to learn more.